Yummy recipe for turkey ramen! Full of flavor and vegetables.
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups low-sodium organic chicken (or vegetable) broth, hot
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. red miso paste
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cups cooked ramen noodles (whole-grain, if possible)
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bok choy, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2¼ cups turkey breast, shredded and roasted (approx. 12 oz.)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, cut in half
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (for garnish; optional)
Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add carrots and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
Combine broth, soy sauce, miso paste, and ginger in a large measuring cup; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Divide noodles evenly between 4 serving bowls. Top evenly with carrot mixture, mushrooms, bok choy, cabbage, and turkey.
Top evenly with broth mixture. Drizzle evenly with sesame oil.
Top each bowl with half an egg and sprinkle with green onions (if desired); serve immediately.
Time to Prepare 20 mins
Time to Cook 2 mins
Servings 4 servings